+10 Unique Kitchen Must Haves | Best Kitchen Finds You Didn't know you need it ! | Kitchen Gadgets For 2023

These are my favorites finds for kitchen you must check them out :

Espresso Coffee Maker

Top winter kitchen gadgets First, is the portable espresso maker, all you need is water in an espresso powder and ground coffee, and just work the pressure pump for coffee or froth milk to make a latte. Next, this collapsible cauldron to make hot food in. Need me enough to boil ravioli and eat up the sauce. CLICK TO BUY



Baggie Holder

Need an extra hand in the kitchen. This baggie holder is a great tool for loading up. Leftovers without spilling them all over or asking someone else. To hold the bag, open for you, just clip the bag on. It's great for preparing things like a crock pot, or in Savannah, meals, sauces soups, marinating Meats, smoothies, mixing and more.  CLICK TO BUY



Food Train

I had a little too much fun with my new food train. It is a quirky way to present food to guests. It comes with small plates that snap into the top of the carts. This train works for anything from Sushi. Appetizer charcuterie boards to even a gourmet breakfast board.  CLICK TO BUY


Ice Cream Scoop

Best Kitchen gadget, This is an ice cream scoop that conducts the warmth from your hands to make the plumpest round Scoops. It creates bigger, looking portions by eliminating, the shrinkage caused by compression which gives you up to 20% more scoops of ice cream per gallon.  CLICK TO BUY




Zip Slicer

this ZIP slicer and me to cut grapes and charge my toes. We tried it out on grapes and it didn't exactly go as expected. So we wanted to see what else we could cut with this gadget. We tried small strawberries and it was actually pretty decent. Then we threw in a hot dog for fun, and that wasn't too bad either. I think you will find this gadget helpful.  CLICK TO BUY




2 Minute Iced Coffee Routine

This is my 2-minute iced coffee routine. These caramel cooking espresso pads are my new go-to first. I bring my coffee directly into the lid of this hyper Chiller and instant ice coffee maker that works in one minute. Meanwhile, I've lost my milk and vanilla syrup in my cup. Pour the iced coffee from the chiller into my Tumblr. Top it off with froth and I'm on my way.  CLICK TO BUY




Foldable Dispenser with a revolving tray

This is not your average cooler. It's expandable. Foldable dispenser with a revolving tray. Hang your wine glasses from the side impact silverware. You can fill it with anything for wine cocktails dicey with extra space for snacks. It's sturdy enough to sit on Sand or grass, just keep spinning until it's empty.  CLICK TO BUY



Self Stirring Mug

Amazon drinkware you may or may not need it? We were loving the idea of the self-stirring mug, so we gave it a try. What we found it has no button and stirs automatically, which sounded cool but it only worked when it was piping hot, sorry, iced coffee lovers. It also only stirred briefly before stopping even, when steam is still coming out of the coffee, comment below. Whether this gadget is for you.  CLICK TO BUY




Nesting 5-piece nonstick

Kitchen must-haves, this nesting 5-piece nonstick. The cookware set is super multi-functional and will steam. Fry bake and boil your food. The frying pan doubles as a lid and the lid doubles as a heat-resistant mat and cutting board. And once you’re done meal prepping, you can store serve and reheat your meals with this 10-piece food storage set that easily stacks together.  CLICK TO BUY





Time marker water bottles

I don't know about you, but I always forget to drink orders during the day. I find these time markers, and water bottles, so helpful in reminding me to stay hydrated. Both are 32 ounces and have markers that indicate. How much water do you drink per hour? One has all the hours on one side. The other has half the day on each side. You filled in the morning and refill it at lunchtime. They both resemble the look of glass but are actually drop-proof and leakproof.  CLICK TO BUY


Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post